[GreaterPhilly] NFB of PA Open Board of Directors meeting this Saturday at 1PM via Zoom

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:45:02 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Today (March 13, 2021) at 1PM Eastern will be an open board of directors
meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania. "Open"
means that everyone is invited to observe and participate. There will also
be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the meeting.

Here are the different ways you can connect to this Zoom meeting:

1. Click the following link, which will open the meeting using the app or
your web browser:
https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

2. From within the free Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your iPhone or Android,
just hit the "Join" button on the "Meet and Chat" tab and then enter our
meeting ID: 215 988 0888.

3. On a mobile phone, click either of the  following "One Tap" links, based
on which one is nearest to your location:
+13126266799,,2159880888# (Chicago)
+16468769923,,2159880888# (New York)

4. Using a standard telephone, dial 646-876-9923,
and then enter our meeting ID when prompted: 215 988 0888.

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>