[GreaterPhilly] 2022 Greater Philadelphia Dues

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 17:52:28 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well. It is time to pay for dues for the 2022 calendar year for the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the NFB Of PA. Our dues are $11 per year, and can be paid in a couple of ways.

1.You can send $11 to our business PayPal account by going to PayPal and sending to: Gino.dolive at gmail.com
2.You can send a check or money order made out to: Greater Phila. Chapter of NFB of PA And mail to:
Mr. Eugenio D’Oliveira
834 Marlyn Rd.
Phila., PA 19151

3. If you are coming to the State Convention, you can pay our treasurer Eugenio D’Oliveira there.
4.You can contact Eugenio at 267-322-8376 to make other arrangements.

Please remember your dues connect you locally, statewide and nationally to the NFB. If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thank You,
Denice

Sent from my iPad