[GreaterPhilly] Participating Sites - Art-Reach

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 19:11:40 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
For those of you who joined me in today’s class, thank you for your participation. I hope you gained more great knowledge about this program. Please spread the word, so that more people can be informed about the great opportunities provided. In review:

If you possess a Pennsylvania access card you are automatically eligible for the Philly access program which allows you to purchase tickets at the cost of two dollars for many cultural events. You may purchase up to three more tickets at that same purchase price of two dollars per each event.

If you do not qualify for a Pennsylvania access card, but you have a disability. You may purchase an Art Reach access card for $75 for the year. The purchase of the Art Reach access card gives you the same privileges which will allow you to purchase  your tickets for two dollars. for the Art Reach access card you can call:
Charlie Miller @ 267–515 Dash 6727. he can sign you up for the program, and mail out your card. You can also fill out a form which is connected to the link below in order to get and Art Reach access card.

Again, if you poses a Pennsylvania access card you do not have to pay for an Art Reach access card. Art Reach access cards are for people with disabilities who do not qualify for the Pennsylvania access program.

below is a link that will take you to a list of cultural institutions which are part of the Philly access program. Please contact each venue, or go to their website, in order to find out how to purchase tickets for the events that you would like to go to.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. You should also make sure that you know what the Covid protocols are for each venue.
Denice Brown

https://www.art-reach.org/access-program/access-philly/access-admission-partners/

Sent from My IPhone