[GreaterPhilly] Zoom meeting invitation - In class with Greater Philly, practice using zoom

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 14:49:17 UTC 2021

Dear Members and Friends,

Please join us on Monday, October 4 at 1 PM. We will be having some extra practice using the zoom platform. we will be working with some of the most basic options like: raising your hand, muting and on muting, connecting using various methods, etc.

See you on Monday.
Denice Brown

 Denice Brown is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: In class with Greater Philly, practice using zoom
Time: Oct 4, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5699964324?pwd=K0RlRnMzOThNYjdrblFIVDk4Q2tEQT09

Meeting ID: 569 996 4324
Passcode: 340253
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5699964324# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,5699964324# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)