[GreaterPhilly] Interactive Virtual Seminar on Guide Dog Access and Advocacy

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:05:50 UTC 2021

Please join us for an interactive virtual seminar, being held on Tuesday evening, October 19th, 2021, from 6:15 P.M. until 8:00 P.M. This seminar is totally free, and there will be door prizes up for grabs as well. This workshop will provide a variety of components, including lecture, demonstration, discussion, and individual interactive practice scenarios.