[GreaterPhilly] Fwd: Rebuild Carousel House Virtual Meet and Greet

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:14:30 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jenny Chen <jenny at ccbconsult.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 4:25 PM
Subject: Rebuild Carousel House Virtual Meet and Greet
To: Jenny Chen <jenny at ccbconsult.org>
Cc: Donna L Griffin <donna at ccbconsult.org>, Marangeli Mejia-Rabell <
marangelimejiarabell at gmail.com>, Meg Lemieur <meg at ccbconsult.org>, Amanda
Colon-Smith <Amanda.Colon-Smith at phila.gov>, Angela E. Dixon <
Angela.E.Dixon at phila.gov>, Grace Cannon <Grace.Cannon at phila.gov>, Kira
Strong <Kira.Strong at phila.gov>

Hello!

My name is Jenny Chen, and I am reaching out on behalf of Community
Capacity Builders. We are supporting community engagement for the Carousel
House Rebuild project and we are very excited to invite you to our *virtual
Meet and Greet event next Wednesday, 10/27, 6PM-7PM on Zoom. *

As a Carousel House community member, we welcome you to join this call to
learn about the project's history and goals, meet the Rebuild team, hear
about next steps, and ask questions. We would also love your help spreading
the word about the event to your communities! A meeting flyer is attached
and also included at the bottom of this email.

The link to join next week's event is *https://tinyurl.com/chmeetandgreet*
<https://tinyurl.com/chmeetandgreet>. Closed captioning and sign
language will be provided. Please let us know if you require a reasonable
accommodation to participate by emailing rebuild at phila.gov by Monday,
10/25.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or thoughts!

Thanks,
Jenny Chen

*P: 267.304.8285*
jenny at ccbconsult.org
www.ccbconsult.org

[image: Carousel House Virtual Meet and Greet Flyer.jpg]