[GreaterPhilly] IMPORTANT: Nearing the Cut-Off for Convention Registration

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:29:06 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

If you are planning to attend the 2021 NFB of Pennsylvania convention to be
held November 11-14 in Harrisburg but have not yet registered to purchase
your meals, please do so by this Friday, October 29. We need to tell the
hotel this weekend how many of each meal to prepare, so we need all meals to
be purchased by Friday for an accurate count. If you do not register by this
Friday, we cannot guarantee that any meals you want to purchase can be
honored. Please also note that the hotel café does not serve lunch and there
are very few restaurant options within walking distance of the hotel,
especially on the weekend.

Please use our Convention Registration Page
<http://nfbp.org/convention/reg/>  to register for the convention and
purchase your meals.

If you have any trouble registering or if you have questions that are not
already answered on our Convention Information Page
<http://nfbp.org/convention/> , please contact me by email at
joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>  or by phone at
215-827-7787.

Best regards,
Joe

Joseph Drenth, MBA
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation
E-mail: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>
Mobile: 215-827-7787