[GreaterPhilly] Question

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 14:18:57 UTC 2021

Hi Joan,

With Fusion running, bring up its window and tab until you get to "Color
Enhancements". Pressing space at that point will toggle color enhancements
on and off.
When the color enhancements feature is on, you can press the down arrow on
that toggle button to change the color enhancement settings. You can select
between inverted colors, which makes dark light and vice-versa, or you can
choose a color scheme, such as yellow text on a black background.
Play around with it until you find a set of color enhancements you like.

The JAWS/Fusion command to read the contents of a dialog box is INSERT B.

Hope you and everyone are doing well after the horrible storms last night.

Warmly,
Joe

Joseph Drenth, MBA
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com