[GreaterPhilly] NFB of PA Raffle Tickets

Denice Brown dbrown8827 at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 13:54:08 UTC 2021

Dear Members,

We still have nfb OF pa RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO SELL OR BUY.
These are the tickets that follow the 7PM PA lottery for the month of
October. This raffle will benefit the NFB of PA's Scholarship Fund.

The tickets are $5 each, and your 3 digit raffle number must come out
straight.If you need more tickets to sell, or if you want to buy tickets,
please get in touch with Eugenio D'Oliveira immediately. He can be reached
at: 267-322-8376.

We must have all stubs and money returned to Eugenio by Monday, September
27th. Eugenio then has to send our stubs to our State Treasurer Brian
Mackey, so that he has a record of all of the sold raffle tickets.

Again, please do not hesitate to contact Eugenio for extra tickets, or if
you need to turn in tickets or money.

Thanking you in advance,

Denice