[GreaterPhilly] In Class with Greater Philly

Denice Brown dbrown8827 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 14:35:19 UTC 2021

Dear Members and Friends,

Yesterday we had our first In Class with Greater Philly session. The focus
was on NFB Newsline.We had a nice group of people who attended, but I have
decided to open the class even further, so that more people can be more
skilled with our topics.

Here are some of the things that we went over in our first class:

How to sign up for NFB Newsline

How to enter your code and ID number

Using Newsline on your landline, mobile phone, and using the app

How to get into the newspaper and magazine sections

Maneuvering between articles and sections

Changing voices

Altering the speed

Setting up a favorites list

Finding the tutorial

And lots more

Our next class NFB Newsline Part 2 will be held on Monday, September 20th at
1PM Eastern. We will do a slight review before adding an additional set of
commands for the phone. Our main area will be using NFB Newsline with Amazon
Alexa devices.

Please stay tuned for the Zoom information.

Denice Brown