[GreaterPhilly] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert 9/15/2021

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 16:17:39 UTC 2021

Dear Members and Friends,
If you read the email that I have Jess forwarded to you from last week, you will see that we are making great advances with our Access Technology Affordability Act. We need more cosponsors in the Senate. Please call Senator Patrick Toomey‘s office and encourage him to sign on to Bill  S212. This is the number for the Access Technology Affordability Act in the Senate. Senator Robert Casey has already signed on, so we do not need to get him on board.

Senator Toomey‘s phone number is: 202-224-4254.

If you, or anyone you know is a user of assistive technology, you know how expensive it can be, and you also know how  important it is for many of us to be able to use assistive technology. Please use some of the information in the email below to stress your point, and use your experiences with purchasing assistive technology.

I called this morning, and I left my name, ZIP Code, and email address. The legislative aide that I spoke to was friendly and was very receptive to the information that I was giving.

If I can assist you in any matter with what to say when making your call, please let me know.
Thank you,
Denice Brown

Sent from My IPhone

Begin forwarded message: