[GreaterPhilly] Planting the seeds event tomorrow at 11 AM Eastern

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 20:13:42 UTC 2022

FYI.
Please join if you can
Denice Brown

Denice Brown & Maggie Stringer are hosting a spring event on Saturday, April 9th at 11AM EDT.

We will have an open conversation on planting flowers, vegetables, and fruits. Indoors, outdoors, in the ground or in a pot. Bring your tips and tricks, questions or suggestions. We are ready to plant the seeds!

Our event would not be possible without our honored guests:

Carol King-Ries of Delaware

Cheryl Fields of Ohio

Michael Knutson of Maryland

Wayne Marsh of Delaware

Zoom with Us

Saturday, April 9th at 11AM EDT

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84654579214?pwd=UEZ5YmQ4SUZPU1ZPVmpoLy9Ha3lBZz09

Meeting ID: 846 5457 9214

Passcode: 390068

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,84654579214#,,,,*390068#

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Community-Service:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/community-service_nfbnet.org/dbrown8827%40aol.com

Sent from My IPhone