[GreaterPhilly] Zoom meeting invitation - Greater philadelphia Chapter Meeting, Saturday, April 16 at 10 AM Eastern

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 15:12:31 UTC 2022

Greetings Everyone!

I hope that everyone is doing well. our next Greater philadelphia chapter meeting will be held on Saturday, April 16 at 10 AM Eastern. we are meeting this Saturday due to a change in my schedule. it should also be noted that in May, we will meet on May 21st.

Please try to join us this month, as we will have updated information concerning national convention, fundraising, and community service.

The members of the calling committee can begin to make reminder calls at their convenience.

I am looking forward to speaking with everyone this Saturday.
Sincerely,
Denice Brown

 Denice Brown is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Greater philadelphia Chapter Meeting, Saturday, April 16 at 10 AM Eastern
Time: Apr 16, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5699964324?pwd=K0RlRnMzOThNYjdrblFIVDk4Q2tEQT09

Meeting ID: 569 996 4324
Passcode: 340253
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5699964324# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,5699964324# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)