[GreaterPhilly] Services for Ms. Virginia Colquitt

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 22:01:21 UTC 2022

Dear Members and Friends,

Here is the service announcement for Ms. Virginia Colquitt the mother of our member Louis Colquitt.I have also sent the information from Louis that allows you to watch the service online.

Services for Ms. Virginia Colquitt
Date - Friday, April 22, 2022
Location - Wayland Temple Baptist Church 2500 Cecil B. Moore Avenue Phila., PA
Viewing - 9AM until 11AM
Funeral Service - 11AM

This is Louis Gerald Colquitt. Here is the website were you can view my mother Virginia Colquitt services, viewing 9-11 services on Friday, April 22nd at 11:00 a.m.  Wayland Temple Baptist Church 2500 Cecil B Moore Ave Phila Pa.  There will be a link for streaming under her obituary. www.francisfunerals.com

Sincerely,
Denice Brown

Sent from my iPad