[GreaterPhilly] Check fares on Southwest Airlines for the New Orleans convention

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 23:22:50 UTC 2022

Dear Members and Friends,

If you are still looking for fairs to New Orleans, please go back and check with Southwest Airlines. on a tip from our member Quitrina Townes, there are fares as low as $205 going to New Orleans on the mornings of July third, fourth, and fifth. I did check flights returning from New Orleans on July 11 and I saw a fair of $254. There were other fares of $295 coming back on July 11.

Denice

Sent from my iPad