[GreaterPhilly] NFB of PA raffle tickets can be picked up tomorrow (February 2) at Bar-ly China town, if you are available

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 18:44:54 UTC 2022

Dear Members,

The NFB of PA raffle tickets are available. These are the tickets that support the Pennsylvania Affiliate general fund. The tickets are $5 each and correspond with the April PA 7PM Daily Number.Your number must come out straight. If you win from Sunday thru Friday; you will win $50. If your number comes out on Saturday; you will win $100. For our new members, if you need a more in-depth explanation just ask.

Here are a couple ways to get your tickets. We are hoping that all members will participate in the sales, and purchases.

1. Tomorrow you can come to Bar-ly Chinatown during the Happy Hour period The location is 101 N. 11th Street in Philadelphia. Eugenio will be there with the tickets until 5:30PM Happy Hour starts at 3PM This will also give some of us time to fellowship. Please remember that in Philadelphia you must show proof of vaccination along with your ID in order to enter the restaurant. (Don’t forget your mask)
2. If you are unable to join us; please contact Eugenio D’Oliveira and establish a way to get your tickets. Call him at: 267-322-8376

I am asking that everyone turn in your money and stubs no later than Friday, March 25th. This will give us enough time to get everything together to be mailed to the State Treasurer.

If you have any questions; please feel free to contact me. Also, please check your email for updates.

Thank you, and I hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Denice Brown

Sent from my iPad