[GreaterPhilly] FW: Aira partners with NFB to provide access to Covid-19 at-home tests.

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:35:27 UTC 2022

  <https://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=decb0930-a00c-41b3-ad3b-92d7c2e67e86&a=1135149915152&c=c14a9abe-68ef-11eb-94f4-fa163e56233d&ch=c19000fe-68ef-11eb-94f4-fa163e56233d>
Dear Explorer:

We’re excited to announce a new partnership with the National Federation of the Blind. Together, with their generous support, we are able to make Covid-19 at-home testing accessible for even more blind people. Residents of the United States may call Aira and receive professional visual interpreting assistance with any type of Covid-19 rapid antigen or PCR home test.

To learn more about this offer and about the NFB’s advocacy toward making this and future testing processes accessible for blind and low vision people, visit http://aira.io/newsroom.

Please share this important announcement with anyone you know who may not be part of the Aira community; while you do need to have at minimum an Aira Guest account, membership in the NFB is not a requirement to take advantage of the offer.

For more information about this offer or using our app, contact our Customer Care team at 1-800-835-1934 or email us at support at aira.io.

Thank you and happy exploring.
Your Aira Team