[GreaterPhilly] Versus Battle - Watch Verzuz TV Live Stream Online Free

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 14:46:43 UTC 2022

FYI.
I am sending this out because I am not sure how many people would be interested, and I have already texted some people, and there may be more of you who would like to know about this event.

The DJ battle will begin at 8:30 PM Eastern, and the battle between Anthony Hamilton and Musiq Soulchild should begin at about 9:15 PM Eastern. You may want to start early to see which is the best way for you to connect.

Just a note, sometimes these things get started late, and can possibly have technical difficulties. Please bring your patience.

Denice Brown
https://verzuztvshow.com/

Sent from My IPhone