[GreaterPhilly] THIS THURSDAY - Chat & Chew With Keystone Chapter - Topic: Black History Month

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 01:07:47 UTC 2022

Hello everybody!

The Keystone Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Pennsylvania is back once again for our monthly Chat & Chew series! Our
amazing host of the night will be no other than our Secretary, Simon
Bonenfant!

We will be discussing topics relating to Black History Month! Please
consider coming to our virtual Zoom and discuss the amazing accomplishments
of Black Americans throughout our history.

You do not have to be a member of the Keystone Chapter to enjoy this
conversation and engage in this amazing dialogue!

*Chat & Chew with the Keystone Chapter!*

*Topic: *Black History Month