[GreaterPhilly] Seniors Meeting Tonight at 7:30PM via Zoom

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 22:03:13 UTC 2022

Attention Seniors and Almost Seniors
Hope you will attend our Second Senior Conference call!
Whether you are a senior or just interested in issues which effect blind and
visually impaired seniors in PA, please join us.
We will have monthly calls which focus  on topics people are most interested
in.
This month to help people to remain independent, we will focus on labelling.

There are multiple ways to label our food, appliances, clothing and so much
more.
Let's share our ideas and learn together.
Please note that NFB Code of Conduct rules apply. We want an atmosphere of
encouragement.
Denise Hopper and Connie Scheu will lead the discussions.