[GreaterPhilly] Free COVID-19 tests from the government

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 14:47:45 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

Within the information below is a link to  order the free COVID-19 test that are available for each household. Each order will contain four Tess. I am sending this out for those who are interested in having these available. There is no cost to you. Please remember that at this time these tests are not accessible enough for those of us  Who do not have enough vision to see the results. If you read some of my previous correspondence, you know that President Riccobono has written the White House concerning this matter. Hopefully, things will get better. Please see the information below.

Denice Brown

The federal government's at-home rapid COVID test order website went live a day early at covidtests.gov. Through USPS, each household can order four kits, entirely free.

Most people reported a smooth process, but some in apartments were locked out if others sharing the same address had already placed orders, WHYY reports. A workaround shared online: enter your unit number in the main address field.

Sent from My IPhone