[GreaterPhilly] Congratulations to Emily Gindlesperger on NOPBC!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:48:47 UTC 2022

Hello everybody!

Just another email to express some wonderful news concerning one of our NFb
of PA's members!

Emily Gindlesperger who is our Second Vice President, Legislative Director,
and President of the Pennsylvania Organization of Parents of Blind Children
has another amazing role to fill!!!
She has been elected at our recent NFB national convention to the seat of
Board Director for the National Organization of Parents of Blind
Children!!!!

She has worked so hard to advocate for our blind children in Pennsylvania
and it is wonderful she is being a part of a national movement as well!!!

Congratulations Emily!!!!!  Your hard work is not going unnoticed!!!!

If you wish to reach Emily directly, please email her at vp2 at nfbp.org

Thanks!
Stacie

*Stacie Leap*