[GreaterPhilly] White Canes Connect reaches 2000 downloads! - Congratulations!!!!!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:28:37 UTC 2022

Hello everybody!

The National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania reaches an amazing
milestone with their podcast: White Canes Connect!

Since our inception in June 2021, we have reached over 2,000 downloads

Thank you all to those who contributed in any way to this podcast!

Thank you so much David Goldstein and Lisa Bryant for hosting this podcast
and making it what it is now.

Please make sure you listen if you have not yet and continue to listen if
you are ! White Canes Connect can be played on all podcast streaming
platforms including Apple podcasts, Spotify,etc.

Please email David and Lisa at whitecanesconnect at gmail.com for any show
ideas, questions, feedback, comments and concerns!

Once again, congratulations to the podcast and the affiliate on amazing
outreach and support!

Stacie

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741