[GreaterPhilly] A Discussion with the authors of The Write 2 Heal Anthology, Monday, June 13th at 7PM Eastern

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 01:41:28 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

Please join the Blind Womens Group under Black Leaders Serving for Advancement in a discussion with Jeanetta Price and her guest authors of The Write 2 Heal Anthology.This Event is open to all. Here is a portion of what to expect.

How Ten Blind Women are Leading Their Readers To Healing One Story at a Time

Often times, people feel as though they’ve lost sight of their goals and dreams. The past two years have especially been trying as our world shifted and we found ourselves stumbling through the darkness fighting our way through unfamiliar territory. We feel like we are desperately searching for the light at the end of the tunnel.

In the book entitled The Write 2 Heal Anthology, the ten OUTTA SIGHT authors share their stories of physical sight loss and the “vision gained” throughout the journey. These dynamic blind women share how they triumphed over what many believe to be a great tragedy. This beautifully poignant collection of stories will leave readers with a sense of empowerment and the knowledge that they too have the “Write 2 Heal.

We will leave time for questions and answers. This event will leave you with lasting thoughts.

See you on Monday, June 13th at 7PM Eastern.
Denice Brown

National Federation Of The Blind Of The District Of Columbia Washington, DC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: A book discussion on The Write 2 Heal Anthology
Time: Jun 13, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8204086286

Meeting ID: 820 408 6286
One tap mobile