[GreaterPhilly] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Twentieth Annual Showcase of Talent Preregistration Now Open!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:43:52 UTC 2022

Stacie

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amy Sabo via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Perform-Talk] Twentieth Annual Showcase of Talent
Preregistration Now Open!
To: Performing Arts Division list <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Amy Sabo <amieelsabo at gmail.com>, <musictlk at nfbnet.org>

hello kkatalyn,

thanks for posting this awesome announcement abot the talent show that
the division is going to have at this year's convention in person.

i saw this on the web site a few weeks ago and, i was going to post
here on the list but, i didn't want to step on your toes or people on
the board too!

i will of coiurse if you don't mind if i forward this onto the other
nfbnet lists that i'am on too?

i know that soon you will be asking for volunteers for helping in the
exhibit hall and, also for the other events that the division is also
having too. i will definately will keep my eye out for it here on this
list!

well, that's all for now take care and, i can't wait to see you and,
everyone else here in the division finally in person... it has been
too long for all of us to be together in person!

hugs,
amy sabo

On 6/14/22, Katelyn MacIntyre via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
wrote:
> Hello Performers!
>
> The moment you have all been waiting for has arrived! If you will be
> attending the National Federation of the Blind  National Convention in New
> Orleans in person, and you would like to share your talent on stage,
please
> consider signing up for this exciting event! Pre-registration is open
> until June 26! Read all about it at http://nfb-pad.org/registration
>
> We can’t wait to hear many wonderful performances on Saturday, July 9, at
8
> PM! Please let us know if you have any questions.
>

> ~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
> www.katelynmac.com
> www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
> @KatelynMacMusic
> President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
> Perform-Talk:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/amieelsabo%40gmail.com

Perform-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/stacie.leap%40gmail.com