[GreaterPhilly] The passing of our former member Reginald (Reggie) Yarbrough, Including Service Information

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 20:15:58 UTC 2022

Dear Members and Friends,

I am again coming to you with a heavy heart after hearing about the passing of our former member, and board member Reginald (Reggie) Yarbrough. Please keep his family, which includes our former member Virginia China Yarbrough, in your thoughts and prayers.

Reggie was a part of the fundraising committee, and was always thinking of innovative ways to increase the chapter’s fundraising opportunities. He was well known by a great majority of the blind community. He will be missed.

Services:
Date - Thursday, June 30th
Location - Slater Funeral Home, 1426 Fitzwater St.
Viewing - 9aM until 11AM
Funeral - 11AM

Cards can be sent to:
Mrs. Virginia China Yarbrough