[GreaterPhilly] Greater Philadelphia Sweat Shirts

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 15:35:57 UTC 2022

Dear Members and Friends,

Here is the information for purchasing the Greater Philadelphia Sweat Shirts

They will be the same color and design as our t shirts. They are long sleeve hoodies with the front pouch pocket.

In order for us to do an order with Jeanetta Price in Texas;we need to have a minimum of 10 sweatshirts in our order.We need to do it as soon as possible because the person that Jeanetta is working with will be changing her style of printing for the shirts.

The price of the sweatshirts are:
Remember these are adult sizes.
Small,medium,large,extra large, and 2X will cost $55
3X,4X, and 5X will cost $60

Please respond by March 15th, if you are interested in purchasing a chapter sweatshirt.

Contact our treasurer Eugenio D’Oliveira with your size and your payment.

If we do not get a minimum of 10 sweatshirts;we will revisit this subject at another time.
Eugenio can be reached at: 267-322-8376
Our business PayPal is: Gino.dolive at gmail.com

Please contact me if you have any questions. If you are on the calling committee;please let the members on your list know about this message.

Thank you,
Denice Brown

Sent from my iPad