[GreaterPhilly] 2019 NFB national convention: activities from our last in person national convention

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 21:13:32 UTC 2022

Dear Friends,
It was asked today at the In Class with Greater Philly session if there was a way to check in on convention agenda items from a past convention in order to have an idea about what is available for the week. The link below will take you  to items from our 2019 national convention which was held in Las Vegas Nevada. It will give you key highlights from the convention along with the agenda for each day. Many of these items are standard and will happen every year. Please take your time looking through the items.

Today’s session was directed to individuals who have never been to an in person national convention, and were seeking to fill out the Jernigan Fund application.

if I can be of any more assistance, please let me know.

Thank you,
Denice Brown
Greater Philadelphia Chapter President
https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/past-conventions/2019-national-convention