[GreaterPhilly] And The Winner Is?

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Sat May 28 02:08:03 UTC 2022

Good  Evening Everyone,

The winner of the Apple TV Raffle sponsored by the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the NFB of PA is:

Dr. Diana Labiche of Toledo,Ohio

Again, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this endeavor. Thank you to our member Warren Knight who donated the product. Thank you to our treasurer Eugenio D’Oliveira for collecting the money, making the spread sheet, and preparing the raffle tickets. Thank you to our secretary Kim Stanley who separated the tickets for the drawing. Kim pulled the ticket, since she had no stake in winning.

I would like to thank all of you who bought and sold tickets.We will know our profit at our next chapter meeting. Also, please thank your friends and family for their participation. It was a pleasure working together on this project.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.
Denice

Sent from my iPad