[GreaterPhilly] SC Get Fit with guest speaker Jessica Beecham Tuesday, October 4 at 5:30 PM ET

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:52:41 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind Sports and Recreation Division of South Carolina is excited to have a guest speaker, Jessica Beecham  join us during our get fit session on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 5:30 PM ET.  on our Rocky Bottom zoom platform.
We will work out and then have Jessica share her story with us. We will come together as a group to stretch, breathe, and get our blood circulating. No special equipment needed. Just you and a willingness to get up and get moving. If you have any physical limitations that restrict you from doing some of the exercises, they can be adapted to be done in a chair. Our main goal is to come together and let’s get moving and work on our overall health and wellness. Everyone is invited. 👩‍🦯🦯🧑‍🦯.

Jessica Beecham is an avid runner and all around health and wellness enthusiast. In addition to running the beautiful Colorado mountain trails, she enjoys yoga, rock climbing, snow skiing, swimming, and high adventure activities.

Jessica serves as president of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado and immediate past president (current board member) of the NFB Sports and Recreation Division. Her educational background is in therapeutic recreation and exercise science and she enjoys working to promote health and wellness among people with disabilities professionally and most recently as a volunteer. Her passion is making health and wellness accessible, affordable, and achievable to everyone.

Below is the zoom information to join.

Hope to see you there.

Rocky Bottom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
803-316-9838
Click to  follow us
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC