[GreaterPhilly] Paying for the convention bus coming back home on Sunday, November 13. A PayPal option has been added

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 18:28:49 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
Please see the information below from Harriet Go about taking the convention bus from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia on Sunday, November 13 after our state convention. there is now an additional option for payment. You can use PayPal, but you need to add an additional two dollars to help defer the process fees that PayPal now adds on to our business accounts. if you have already contacted me, then you are already in the number that Harriet has for Greater Philly. if you have now just decided that you will be coming back with the group, then you need to let me know, and I will let Harriet know.

Harriet needs everyone’s payment by October 15. Please Do your best to get your payment in on time.

If you have any questions, please let me know. The information from Harriet is posted below.
Denice Brown

. If you  are interested in taking the charter bus back from Pittsburgh on November 13, contact Harriet at (610) 931-9013 or GoHarriet00 at hotmail.com. Cost is $50  , send a check made payable to Keystone Chapter NFB of PA and mail it to:

David Goldstein
1425 Parklane Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081

Alternatively,as a new added option,  you can pay via Paypal using this link.
https://py.pl/1s9d8C

For this option, please pay $52.00 to cover the transaction other fees incurred by using the convenience of Paypal. All payments to reserve your seat on the charter bus must be submitted by October 15, 2022.

Sent from My IPhone