[GreaterPhilly] Important notice about the next two Greater Philadelphia Chapter Meetings

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 16:32:49 UTC 2022

Dear Friends,

This is a reminder about the next two Greater Philadelphia Chapter Meetings.

Our October meeting will be held virtually on Zoom on Saturday, October 15th at 10AM. We made the change because of the scheduling of another event that members of the chapter would be attending.

We will have an election for two board members, so please be present to cast your vote

On Saturday, November 19th will have a hybrid meeting at 10AM. For those who can come in person, we will be using the community room at Park Tower Apartments. This is the residence of our member Sherry Gaskins. Park Towers is located at 4001 Conshohocken Avenue. It is near SEPTA routes 38 and 40. Of course, you can take CCT Para Transit to this location. It would be great to see many of you in person, but if you are not comfortable coming out, you can still connect to the meeting by connecting to Zoom. More details about our November meeting will be given as we get closer to the date.

Please make these notes on your calendar.

Sincerely,
Denice Brown

Sent from my iPad