[GreaterPhilly] Time is running out to attend the NFB of PA 2022 convention

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:31:27 UTC 2022

If you plan to attend the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
2022 convention, then you need to make your hotel reservation IMMEDIATELY!
The hotel is filling up with people attending our convention and the
Steelers/Saints football game, so there might not be any rooms left if you
wait any longer.

Secure your hotel room at the Sheraton Station Square ASAP by calling the
hotel at 412-261-2000 and mentioning "NFB conference", or you can use the
following web page to make your reservation online:
https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=165964705
3517
<https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=16596470
53517&key=GRP&app=resvlink> &key=GRP&app=resvlink

We also need you to make your convention registration as soon as possible so
we have an accurate count of meals to give the hotel. There will only be a
very small number of meals that we can sell at the convention to people who
want them at the last minute, so please purchase your meals in advance to
ensure that we will have food for you.

The online convention registration is at the following link:
https://nfbp.org/convention/reg/

If you have any question about registering for the convention or making your
hotel reservation, please do not hesitate to reach out to me by voice/text
at 215-827-7787 or by email at joe.drenth at gmail.com
<mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com> .

Warmly,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Convention Chair, NFB of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com