[GreaterPhilly] FW: [Nfbp-board] State Convention Bus 2022

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:15:31 UTC 2022

From: Nfbp-board <nfbp-board-bounces at lists.nfbp.org> On Behalf Of Harriet Go via Nfbp-board
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 5:06 PM
To: 'NFB of Pennsylvania Board List' <nfbp-board at lists.nfbp.org>; 'NFB of Pennsylvania Board List' <nfbp-board at lists.nfbp.org>; nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Harriet Go <goharriet00 at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Nfbp-board] State Convention Bus 2022

            Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that the Keystone Chapter has booked a charter bus for the return trip from our state convention this November 13, 2022. This will be a one-way bus ride from Pittsburg to Philadelphia. The bus will leave from the Sheraton Square Hotel in Pittsburg at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday November 13, 2022 and will arrive in Philadelphia on 12th and Market Streets approximately 6:00 p.m.

This is a great travel-home option for those of you who live in or near Philadelphia. The cost to reserve your seat on the bus is $50.00 per person. We are accepting 3 different methods for payment:

Pay by paper check: Please send checks made payable to "Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA" and mail to David Goldstein at 1425 Parklane Road, Swarthmore, PA 1908

Pay via PayPal: you can pay via Paypal using this link.

 <https://py.pl/1s9d8C> https://py.pl/1s9d8C For this option, please pay $52.00 to cover the transaction other fees incurred by using the convenience of Paypal.

Pay by Cash: You can contact me and we can schedule a time to meet during the week if paying cash is the only option. I am happy to meet people at mutual septa stops, particularly along the Market-Frankford Line. Contact me at goharriet00 at hotmail.com <mailto:goharriet00 at hotmail.com>  or 610-931-9013

All payments to reserve your seat on the charter bus MUST be submitted by October 15, 2022.

Amenities on the bus include:

Space for luggage under the bus,

Wi-Fi

Outlets

Bathroom

Bus rules are as follows:

No smoking

No pets on board, except for service animals

Passengers must follow current CDC guidelines at the time of travel

If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Pittsburgh!

Sincerely,

Harriet

Harriet Go

President,