[GreaterPhilly] Final Call! Time is running out to attend the NFB of PA 2022 convention!

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 18:17:37 UTC 2022

If you plan to attend the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
2022 convention, and you have made your hotel reservations, then you need to
make your convention registration as soon as possible so we have an accurate
count of meals to give the hotel. There will only be a very small number of
meals that we can sell at the convention to people who want them at the last
minute, so please purchase your meals in advance to ensure that we will have
food for you. The last day to register and to guarantee that your meal
option is available when you arrive at convention is Wednesday, October 19.

The online convention registration is at the following link:

https://nfbp.org/convention/reg/

If you have any question about registering for the convention, please do not
hesitate to reach out to Joe Drenth, chair of  the Convention Planning
Committee, by voice/text at 215-827-7787 or by email at joe.drenth at gmail.com
<mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com> .

We look forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh in 25 days!

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Administrative Assistant, Doubletree Reading Hotel
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware,
Massachusetts, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West Virginia,
Connecticut, Nevada, & Arkansas,
DeafBlind Division, Seniors Division, and National Organization of Parents
of Blind Children
Secretary & Webmaster, Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale