[GreaterPhilly] What are you donating to the Auction?

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:35:07 UTC 2022

>From NFB of PA state convention Auction Team Leader Denice Brown:

Dear Friends,

The State Convention of the NFB of PA is quickly approaching. Everyone is
getting anxious to see the great items that will be a part of the auction.
It would be very helpful if you could let me know the items that your
chapter/division are bringing for the live auction. If there are individuals
who have items, you can contact me too.

If you have an item which has an extremely high value, please let me , or
Joe Drenth know so that we can figure out if that item would be best to
place online in order to get bids from around the country.

Since the talent show and auction are being held during the same time period
on Friday night, we need to have an idea of how many items we have. This
will help us to decide the procedure for the evening.

Please contact me if you know what you will be donating to the auction as
soon as you can. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Your attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Denice Brown - Convention Auctioneer
Dbrown8827 at aol.com