[GreaterPhilly] Last Call on Convention Meals -- Today is the Last Day for Registering

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:07:42 UTC 2022

If you plan to attend the NFB of Pennsylvania 2022 convention and have not
yet purchased all of the meals that you want, then please do so immediately
using the link below, since today is the last day for registration. We
cannot guarantee after today that you will be able to get any additional
meals. If you are on the fence about getting a banquet meal, then please
consider ordering one because it is the pinnacle event of our convention-you
will not want to miss it. If the only reason you did not yet order a banquet
meal is that you require a gluten-free option, then please order a banquet
meal today and let me know that your banquet needs to be gluten-free. If you
have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me using the
information in my email signature below.

Here is the convention registration link:
https://nfbp.org/convention/reg/

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph Drenth, MBA
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation
E-mail: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>
Mobile: 215-827-7787