[GreaterPhilly] Musical happy hour tonight, 7 PM Easterne

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 15:52:03 UTC 2022

Happy Hour is tonight and we will be  celebrating the “Colors of Fall” through  music. There are so many songs with  yellow, orange or brown in the title. Pick  out a couple and join us in the Ohio ZOOM Rocktober room tonight.
October 20 at 7P.M.Eastern time.

R.E.M. - Orange Crush (Official Music Video)
youtube.com

7:00 P.M. Eastern

6:00 P.M. Central

5:00 P.M. Mountain

4:00 P.M. Pacific

**All participants are encouraged to review selections to ensure that the
song is available on an Amazon device. In addition, be certain that song
lyrics are respectful and honor our federation's standards.**

NFB Ohio Zoom:

<https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy>
https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee