[GreaterPhilly] NFB of PA's Blind Parents t-shirts are almost gone! Hurry and get yours ASAP!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:25:51 UTC 2022

Hello all!

The Blind Parents Group of the National Federation of the Blind of
Pennsylvania is selling t-shirts at our state convention. I am taking the
orders now so that way, I can just give you the t-shirts in person and not
worry about payments.

The t-shirts says "I Support #BlindParents" with the NFB of PA logo and
"Blind Parents Group" at the bottom. You can get a black t-shirt with white
lettering or a white t-shirt with black lettering.

I already received payments for over 30 shirts so please hurry up and  get
your t-shirts before they run out! I only have 100 shirts in total with
limited number of sizes left.

The prices of the t-shirts are as follows:
sizes Small to XL: $20
Sizes 2X: to 5XL: $25

Please call me at 215-776-6741
or email me at stacie.leap at gmail.com to arrange for payments.

Remember, your t-shirts are not guaranteed until payments have been
received!

Thanks in advance!
Stacie
Chair, Blind Parents Group
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741