[GreaterPhilly] Recording of the Women Healed For A Purpose Conference on YouTube

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:57:05 UTC 2022

Hello all:

The audio-only recording for the First Annual Women Healed For a Purpose
Conference is now on Youtube! If you missed the conference or you want to
relive the moments, please visit our Youtube Channel at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_vqFFPpzLo

The mission of this conference was to equip and restore the community
through a faith-based initiative that we hope will strengthen women
holistically; mind, body, and spirit.
We are women Living Interdependently in support of Family, Friends, and our
Fellow neighbors to Educate and Empower our community.

Some notable people at the conference include:
Denice Brown who is the President of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of
the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania. Denice was one of the
seven featured speakers!
Esther Gillyard who is a member of the Keystone Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania. She was the Minister of Song for
the event!

This event was hosted by For The Byrds Consulting LLC which is owned by
Lyvette Byrd. Lyvette Byrd is a Board member of the Greater Philadelphia
Chapter and a member of the Keystone Chapter, both a part of the National
Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania. She is also a Willing Worker
within the Community Service Division.

If you have any questions, please contact
ftbcevents at forthebyrdsconsulting.org

Thanks

Stacie

Stacie Leap