[GreaterPhilly] Blindness and Diabetes Webinar - Submit Questions

Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind info at accessiblepharmacy.com
Wed Sep 7 12:36:38 UTC 2022

 Blindness and Diabetes Webinar: Dexcom and Freestyle Libre FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 at 12:00 PM ET Please join Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind and University of Pennsylvania's Diabetes Education Center as we compare Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) devices available to our blind, DeafBlind, and low vision patients living with diabetes. We will be discussing differences between Dexcom and Freestyle Libre as well as their accessibility features. This webinar will have captioning and a live ASL interpreter. If you are unable to attend, please register to receive the webinar audio and video via email after the webinar. Click Here to Register for Free Do you have questions you want answered? We are accepting questions to be answered during the webinar. We are only accepting general questions related to our topic, "Blindness and Diabetes: Dexcom and Freestyle Libre" and will not accept any questions related to specific patient health. If you have specific patient related questions, please feel free to call our pharmacy team at 888-633-7007. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to answer all questions during the webinar but we will email responses to everyone. To submit a question related to our topic, "Blindness and Diabetes: Dexcom and Freestyle Libre" please email info at accessiblepharmacy.com Blind Health Expo  FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM ET The Accessible Pharmacy Blind Health Expo will be the largest virtual expo of healthcare information, products, services, and medication for individuals who are blind, DeafBlind, or have low vision. Join thousands of other attendees and register now for free! Click Here to Learn More About the Expo Questions? Please contact info at accessiblepharmacy.com Sincerely, Your friends at Accessible Pharmacy Accessible Pharmacy Services, LLC Website 1-888-MEDS-007 (888-633-7007) ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ Accessible Pharmacy Services, LLC | 403 South Oxford Valley Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030 Unsubscribe greaterphilly at nfbnet.org Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by info at accessiblepharmacy.com powered by Try email marketing for free today!