[GreaterPhilly] Please keep up with these events

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 00:54:42 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
Here are a few events that I want to make sure that you are keeping up with.  they include state convention and the bus coming back from state convention.  please keep up with the dates when things are due. On October 1 the cost for registration for the state convention will go up to $25. Try to get your registration in before the end of the month. also, the hotel will not hold our room block past October 10. you need to make your room reservations as soon as you can, so that you will be guaranteed the group rate of $119 per night.

Please see the information below.
Denice

2022 State Convention In Pittsburgh

This year's State Convention is in Pittsburgh from November 10 through November 13. Register online at http://nfbp.org/convention/reg. To make your hotel reservations at the Sheraton Station Square, call (412) 261-2000. If you are interested in taking the charter bus back from Pittsburgh on November 13, contact me,so that i can update Harriet Go with our numbers.The deadline for payment is October 15th.Cost is $50.

send a check made payable to Keystone Chapter NFB of PA and mail it to:

David Goldstein
1425 Parklane Road
Swarthmore, PA 19081

Sent from My IPhone