[GreaterPhilly] Please join me at the community fair at Bright Hope Baptist Church this Saturday, September 17

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 14:37:37 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

If you can, please stop by the Community and Informational Fair at Bright Hope Baptist Church this Saturday.This is the same event that we participated in last year where our members Quitrina Townes, and Virginia Parker joined me.

We will have a public awareness table filled with information about the NFB. Some of the other Group/organizations will be:
A unit from Temple University Health Services - they will be giving some tests, and giving out information to assist you with your health
Disability resources at Temple University
Philadelphia Electric Company
City of Philadelphia Services
Vegetable giveaway
And More - There should be something for everybody

Here is the information that you need:
Event - Community and Informational Fair
Where - Bright Hope Baptist Church, 1601 N. 12th Street, Phila., PA
Date - Saturday, September 17th
Time- 10AM until 1PM

This event takes place outside. Please drop by;it would be great to see you. Please feel free to share this information.

Take care,
Denice

Sent from my iPad