[GreaterPhilly] Zoom meeting invitation - Next greater Philadelphia Chapter Meeting, Saturday, September 24 at 10 AM Eastern

Denice dbrown8827 at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 12:48:42 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

The next meeting of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the NFB of PA will be held this Saturday, September 24th at 10AM. The connection information is below.

Please join us as we have informative topics from our local, state and national sections.

If you are coming to State Convention, please make sure that you: know how you are traveling, have registered for your hotel room, and that you have registered for the convention, and made your meal choices. If you need any assistance, please let me know.

Please try to arrive early, so that we can start on time.

Looking forward to Saturday,
Denice Brown

Denice Brown is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Next greater Philadelphia Chapter Meeting, Saturday, September 24 at 10 AM Eastern
Time: Sep 24, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5699964324?pwd=K0RlRnMzOThNYjdrblFIVDk4Q2tEQT09

Meeting ID: 569 996 4324
Passcode: 340253