[GreaterPhilly] IMPORTANT: Today is the last day to register for the NFB of PA at the discounted rate!!!

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 20:21:16 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Today is the last day to register for the NFB of Pennsylvania state
convention at the discounted rate:
Tomorrow (October 1) the price goes up, so register now!
<https://nfbp.org/convention/reg/>

The state convention is a great time to connect with fellow NFB members,
build new friendships, and learn about what our chapters, divisions, and the
affiliate are doing. Plus, it is a lot of fun, especially the Celebration of
our Veterans event, the talent show, live auction, and banquet.

Use the following link to register now, before the price goes up:
https://nfbp.org/convention/reg/

To learn more about the convention, visit:
https://nfbp.org/convention/

After you register for the convention, make sure you also secure your hotel
room at the Sheraton Station Square. Our block of rooms is going fast, so do
not delay.
Either call the hotel at 412-261-2000 and mention "NFB conference" to get
the discounted group rate, or follow the link below to reserve your hotel
room online:
https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=165964705
3517
<https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=16596470
53517&key=GRP&app=resvlink> &key=GRP&app=resvlink

If you have any question about registering for the convention or making your
hotel reservation, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Convention Chair, NFB of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com