[gui-talk] Strange E-mail Problem

Dave Marthouse dmart at pure.net
Sat Dec 20 21:34:46 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have been experiencing a strange problem with e-mail.  When I am downloading e-mail my download speed slows down to a crawl.  When I download other things through ftp, http and all the other methods everything is normal.  My upload speed for e-mail is good.  I closed out my antivirus program thinking that were the source of my problem to no avail.  I am using outlook express  windows-me with jfw on the machine.   I've never seen or heard of such a strange problem.  Can anyone shed light on this one?

Dave Marthouse
dmart at pure.net