[gui-talk] What killed Daniel? (SAPI5)

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Mon Nov 3 04:59:49 UTC 2008

I don't know if it still does, but Omnipage used to include tts
voices, I wonder if something happened with that. As I remember
though, the voices that came with Omnipage were not sapi voices, and
never caused problems with sapi voices. You might check in your speech
control panel, and see if the sapi voices are still listed there.