[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on this week's Main Menu

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 4 02:27:01 UTC 2008

From: Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at rose.demon.co.uk
To: announce at acbradio.org

Hi Folks

Coming up on this week's Main Menu we devote the whole program to one
item.

If you are a musician, especially a keyboard player, you won't want to
miss this.  Martin Harris, gives us a demonstration of the latest
keyboard from Yamaha, the Tyros 3.  If you think that sampled
instruments aren't realistic, then you really need to listen to this
demonstration.  This is music computer technology at it's very best and
what's more it's in a portable keyboard.

Main Menu has it's first airing at 01:00 UTC on Wednesday 5 November,
that's 8 pm Eastern, 5 pm Pacific on Tuesday 4 November, and is repeated
every four hours throughout the broadcast day, on ACB Radio Mainstream.

If you've ever wanted an orchestra, or jazz group at your finger tips,
then you really must listen to what's now possible with the latest
computer music keyboard technology.

Join me for Main Menu, at 01:00 UTC on Wednesday 5 November.

Chrissie Cochrane

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com