[gui-talk] access at the ballot box

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 02:43:00 UTC 2008

Well, I have no idea what type of machine there is, but it is located in a
senior center here so there are lots of senior citizens who will be voting
there who might have visual impairments.
The people I have asked assure me that it is accessible, but (1) I don't
know how they judge access and (2) even they say themselves that they don't
know the process.
But they do insist it is accessible and that I can vote without assistance.
(I've heard that line before...*snicker*)
Oh well. Thanks for the note.
--le