[gui-talk] A Very Accessible Program that Removes Spyware

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Nov 5 00:34:49 UTC 2008

Hi Rick,

I read a lot of reviews about security software and many reviewers
express some concern that the free security products are falling behind
in their ability to detect and remove spyware and viruses.  Personally I
prefer to use commercial security software, mainly because updates are
more frequent and often the companies who sell anti spyware programs
have more staff and resources to update their products at a quicker
rate.  Having said this though many people use free products without too
many problems.  So the final decision is up to you.

Regards Steve.

From: Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com